Friday, May 9, 2014

These Are Exciting Times!

Greetings readers!

I've had a few inquires lately as to what the heck is going on!  So, I will try to explain as much as I can in this little blog post.  If I leave you wondering something, please feel free to ask!

   Never Close Enough and Never Far Away, as a pair of books, wrap up nicely.  There is a cliffy, some hott stuff, and the requisite HEA.  If I never wrote another book for The Never Series, readers would (hopefully) be ok with the ending of the series as it is.
 
   When I finished writing NFA and released it, I wasn't really sure if there would be another Never book.  I knew I would continue to write, but I wasn't sure about the fate of the series.  But as time passes, and more and more people read the books, more things are becoming clear to me.  You guys want more Never books (or at least, I hope you do).  Of course, as a writer, I would never want to write something I wasn't 100% comfortable with, meaning I wouldn't want to write a book just because there was a demand for it.  I would only want to write something that I felt was good enough for my awesome readers.  So, I've been thinking a lot lately about how to move forward.

   In the middle of all of this I am working on a completely unrelated book called The Space Between Us.  This book and it's characters, Charlie and Asher, has captured my heart and I hope you all will be super excited to read it.  I am planning to release it early in the summer months.

   Once TSBU is released, it's full steam ahead on The Never Series.  But in all honestly, I'm not sure which story to write.  I have three floating around inside my head, and I'm excited to tell them all, although I can't promise all three will end up getting told.

   So, for those of you wondering, there will INDEED be more books in The Never Series.  But don't let that keep you from reading the first two books.  They are a complete story and wont leave you hanging.

Thank you all for being such wonderful and amazing readers.  As I've said before, I am so lucky to have the best readers on the planet, and I love hearing from you.

Love,
Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment