Friday, February 14, 2014

Street Team

Hi everybody!

So, the time has come to organize a street team.  This has been something I've been thinking about for a while, but I never thought I was "big" enough to have my very own street team.  Well, screw that, lol.  I think it would be awesome to have a group of women as passionate about Porter and Ella as I am spreading the word about them!  I may not be the biggest and baddest indie author, but I still need a little help!  So, if you think you're interested in being on my street team (!!!!), continue reading!

This is what I think I will need from my Street Team:
 - Needs to be very active on Facebook and book blogs.
 - Comfortable posting on blog statuses about my books, posting links when necessary.
 - Needs to be willing to be silly and have fun with me (because I'm pretty silly most of the time).
 - Needs to be ok with receiving benefits (i.e., advanced copies of future books, swag, and anything else I deem appropriate to send to you).
 - Needs to understand that I mostly have no idea what I'm doing with a Street Team, but willing to figure it out with me along the way :)

IF you can fulfill all the required criteria, please PM me on my author page.  I am not sure how many people I will need, but I will consider everyone.

Thanks Everyone!!
~Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment